04 Apr Brew HA!HA! Comedy Show!
May 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Three Notch’d Brewing Company
520 2nd St. SE
As part of our week long American Craft Beer Celebration (May 12-18th) we will be inviting two professional comedians to perform right in the brew house on Friday, May 16th, 2014! The evening will start with a creatively paired beer menu by the Horse and Hound coupled with a cocktail hour of Three Notch’d Brewing Company brews from 7:00-8:30pm and shift right into a two hour comedy show featuring Big Al Goodwin and Matthew Lumpkin! You can check them both out here!
• Black Forest Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with 40 Mile IPA pinenut butter (40 Mile IPA)
• Zucchini, Corn, Herb Fritters- creamy mustard sauce & pepper jelly dipping sauce (Havoc Brown Ale)
• Mini Triple Cheese Mac & Cheese (Maibock)
• Mini Belmont Sandwiches-smoked pork, slaw and spicy mustard (Maibock)
• Spicy Java glazed chicken wings (Jack’s Java)
• Charcuterie & Cheese Platter- Genoa Salami, Spicy Cappicola, Soppresotta, sweet gerkins, spicy mustard, rustic bread
• Crudités Platter -Classic crudités with seasonal vegetables and humus
Tickets will be available starting April 15th in VERY limited quantities at the tap room. Only 60 people will be allowed to enter this event and the price is just $45 a head for the entire night (everything included!)
What a perfect way to follow up Friday’s After Five!